Saturday, October 3, 2015

My Favorite Youtube Tutorials

Here is a quick list of my favorite YouTube Channels that offer needle felting tutorials.

Sarafina Fiber Art - My favorite needle felt artist! I love her work! Her YouTube channel is awesome and you can learn a lot. Its great for beginner to advanced needle felters.

Felted Sky Studios - Very lovely nature-inspired creations.

Gypsy Felting - From the basics to advanced tutorials.

Living Felt - Mostly flat felting tutorials.

Felt Alive - How to felt people

Fluff-a-Torium -  She doesn't have too many videos yet but I love this channel! Mostly wet felting.

Maqaroon - She is great! She does cute kawaii style animals.

Flying Mio - More kawaii. She does tutorials for some of the kits you can buy on Etsy.

Kawaii Felting - She is new to the YouTube scene, but her cute creations are super easy to duplicate, awesome for beginners.

Pufftique - Very cute little creations that are easy to do yourself.


That should keep you busy for awhile! Please let me know of any good ones to add to the list!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you!